Black Army 1850 - Supporters of LAFC
Welcome to the Black Army 1850.
Please Introduce yourself asap or you will be deleted.

Thanks
Welcome to the Black Army 1850.
Please Introduce yourself asap or you will be deleted.

Thanks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official chat room for the infamous Black Army 1850!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Forum!

Go down 
+2
Samp
jedik
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phil Rojo
Corporal
Corporal
Phil Rojo

Welcome to the Forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2016, 23:17

This forum was created so all members can discuss happenings, events, and ideas. You can stay informed with what is going on with LAFC and Black Army. While in here, we expect you to be respectful of each other. Disagreements may happen, but leave the insults, racial slurs, and homophobia at the door.

So introduce yourself!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com
jedik
Corporal
Corporal
jedik

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2016, 00:14

My name is Ulises, born and raised in LA. Grew up with NBA mostly, wasn't until after high school that I really started to fall in love with soccer. Now, the rest of the sports are a fun distraction but soccer is home. Soccer is life. Can't wait to share some #scenes with you all come 2018. Can't come soon enough. The thought of it really gives me the chills. ✌
Back to top Go down
Phil Rojo
Corporal
Corporal
Phil Rojo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2016, 00:36

I'm Phil. I'm a teacher. I drum in the section. At tailgates, you'll hear me wax poetic about beer, from the craft stuff to PBR. Catch me on Untappd as PocketKKings.
Back to top Go down
Samp
Samp

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2016, 10:11

Name is Michael or Samp for short. College Scout and security over night. No prior MLS experience but enough European experience as a supporter. Can't wait till 2018 to show the world what we are all about. BATID !!!LAFC!!!!
Back to top Go down
dino1er
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2016, 13:18

I'm Dino I have been a part of supporter culture since July of 2009 when I was 24 years. I didn't like soccer until I was 20 years old, which was 11 years ago. My love affair started when I played the winning 11 soccer video game on PS3 with my nephews right before the 2006 World Cup ( their dad is from Mexicali & instilled soccer in them since birth). Growing up here in the USA I only liked American sports up til then, now I still watch all sports but nothing compares to soccer. I also travel to support the USA national team.
Back to top Go down
DragoNight

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2016, 14:15

Hey all!

I'm Drago (A.KA. Ramon). I'm currently attending graduate school for my Master's in Counseling and just living life! I've been with BA going on five or six years now. I'm really excited for what the future holds with this club and amazing group! I can't wait to meet you all in person and stand shoulder to shoulder! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ogchavo8bigfriend

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2016, 01:47

Where the mayas from?from Maya-mi
Back to top Go down
Phil Rojo
Corporal
Corporal
Phil Rojo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2016, 11:06

Ogchavo8bigfriend wrote:
Where the mayas from?from Maya-mi
Haha.
Tell us about yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forum!   Welcome to the Forum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Forum!
Page 1 of 1